quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

ENQUANTO ISSO...IAN CURTIS ME ARRASTA PARA COVA.

Confusion in her eyes that says it allShe's lost controlAnd she's clinging to the nearest passer byShe's lost controlAnd she gave away the secrets of her pastAnd said I've lost control againAnd a voice that told her when and where to actShe said I've lost control againAnd she turned around and took me by the hand and saidI've lost control againAnd how I'll never know just why or understandShe said I've lost control againAnd she screamed out kicking on her side and saidI've lost control againAnd seized up on the floor, I thought she'd dieShe said I've lost controlShe's lost control againShe's lost controlShe's lost control againShe's lost controlWell I had to phone her friend to state my caseAnd say she's lost control againAnd she showed up all the errors and mistakesAnd said I've lost control againAnd she expressed herself in many different waysUntil she lost control againAnd walked upon the edge of no escapeAnd laughed I've lost controlShe's lost control againShe's lost controlShe's lost control againShe's lost control

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário